* POSIX extended format headers do not include PID by default
The intent is to make binary-equivalent PAX archives easy to create. If
POSIXLY_CORRECT is set, the POSIX standard default is used, which embeds
* --delay-directory-restore works for archives with reversed member ordering
* Fix extraction of a symbolic link hardlinked to another symbolic link
* Wildcards in exclude-vcs-ignore mode don't match slash
* Fix the --no-overwrite-dir option
Given this option, previous versions of tar failed to preserve
permissions of empty directories and to create files under directories
owned by the current user that did not have the S_IWUSR bit set.
* Fix handling of chained renames in incremental backups
* Link counting works for file names supplied with -T
* Accept only position-sensitive (file-selection) options in file list files.
Using such options as -f, -z, etc. is senseless in a file list file and
bypasses option consistency checks in decode_options. Therefore,
only options related to file selection (a.k.a position-sensitive options)
are allowed in file list files.