* Minor fixes
- first release
* The "periodic" subcommand The new subcommand "periodic" is responsible for maintaining the job database. It finishes up pending glacier jobs, dowloading the results (both inventory listings and requested files) and removes expired jobs. It should be run as a cronjob. * When run on an EC2 instance, credentials can be obtained from the EC2 metadata * Directory validity is controlled using the LastInventoryDate field
* Add README, improve meta-data
- Support for multiple 'source' statements.
- Prefer apachectl over invoking httpd directly.
* Fix cyclic inclusion detection
* Initial release
Convert byte-like objects to UTF-8 strings.
- set minimal required Perl version - drop dependency on autodie